- Go to Developer -> extrinsics.
2. In the drop down menu, select SubtensorModule.
3. In the drop-down menu next to it select addStake.
4. Paste Lucrosus Pool hotkey AccountId32:
5. In the text box below, type in the amount of TAO you are willing to delegate.
We need to add 9 zeros to the number of TAO. So if we want to stake 10 TAO then we need to enter, 10000000000.
6. Verify the correctness of all the information provided, click Submit transaction, and then a popup window will ask us for the password to sign.
- If you want to check your active stakings, just go to the Developer section, then select Chain state.
2. In the drop-down menu, select subtensorModule.
3. In the drop-down menu next to it, look for the stake.
4. In the first AccountID32, select the address of Lucrosus Pool, and below that your address.
You may notice a small plus on the right, when you press it, your active staking will appear below.
If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to help!
Useful links and information: 5FcXnzNo3mrqReTEY4ftkg5iXRBi61iyvM4W1bywZLRqfxAY — Lucrosus Pool hotkey: AccountId32
https://polkadot.js.org/apps/?rpc=wss... — Polkadot.js.org, the site where you can delegate your TAO